Karim District

Revision as of 20:50, 10 May 2018 by Alahmnat (talk | contribs) (Created page with "{{Infobox location | location = D'ni }} The '''Karim District''' is a civic district commissioned by King Solath in 1604 DE, and begun in 1610 DE. When it was...")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Karim District
Location D'ni

The Karim District is a civic district commissioned by King Solath in 1604 DE, and begun in 1610 DE. When it was completed in 1650 DE, it contained an opera house and a concert hall. Information from the DRC points to unspecified construction problems which delayed its completion. At the time of its construction, the district was widely regarded as a distraction from the growing religious crisis in D'ni, brought on by the people's disillusionment with the legacy of the Great King, but was still welcomed.