Cyan, Inc. (previously Cyan Productions and Cyan Worlds, Inc.) is a video game development studio in Mead, WA, USA, near Spokane. It was founded by brothers Rand and Robyn Miller, though Robyn has since moved on to other endeavors.
- The Manhole, 1987
- Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel, 1989
- Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. Seudo, 1991
- Myst, 1993
- The Manhole Masterpiece Edition, 1994
- Riven, 1997
- Myst Masterpiece Edition, 1999
- realMYST, 2000
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst, 2003
- Myst V: End of Ages, 2005
- Myst Online: Uru Live, 2007
- Bug Chucker, 2011
- Stoneship: The Curse of a Thousand Islands, 2012
- realMYST Masterpiece Edition, 2014
- Obduction, 2016
- Myst, 2020
- Firmament, TBA
In November 2018 Cyan announced a new publishing label, Cyan Ventures, to publish games for virtual reality and other platforms. By 2022, Ventures' role has shifted from publishing to supporting development.
The first Venture was ZED, released in 2019 by Eagre Games, a studio formed by former Cyan developer Chuck Carter.
- ZED, 2019, Eagre Games
- Unwritten, 2020, Inkworks
- AREA MAN LIVES, 2022, Numinous Games
- The Last Clockwinder, 2022, Pontoco
- Cyan's official website
- Cyan Ventures page
- The Cho pages
- Cyan's former website (archived)
- Riven.com website (archived)
- "About Cyan", Cyan website, accessed July 26, 2018.
- "Cyan Worlds, Inc. News", old Cyan website, accessed July 26, 2018. Archived from the original on October 15, 2001.
- "Cyan Updates Website and Logo!", Cyan website, accessed July 26, 2018. Archived from the original on June 18, 2018.
- "Cyan Ventures will publish VR narrative game Zed", Venture Beat, accessed November 15, 2018.