Cyan, Inc. (previously Cyan Productions and Cyan Worlds, Inc.) is a video game development studio in Mead, WA, USA, near Spokane. It was founded by brothers Rand and Robyn Miller, though Robyn has since moved on to other endeavors.
- The Manhole, 1987
- Cosmic Osmo and the Worlds Beyond the Mackerel, 1989
- Spelunx and the Caves of Mr. Seudo, 1991
- Myst, 1993
- The Manhole Masterpiece Edition, 1994
- Riven, 1997
- Myst Masterpiece Edition, 1999
- realMYST, 2000
- Uru: Ages Beyond Myst, 2003
- Myst V: End of Ages, 2005
- Myst Online: Uru Live, 2007
- Bug Chucker, 2011
- Stoneship: The Curse of a Thousand Islands, 2012
- realMYST Masterpiece Edition, 2014
- Obduction, 2016
- Myst, 2020
- Firmament, TBA
In November 2018 Cyan announced a new publishing label, Cyan Ventures, to publish games for virtual reality and other platforms. The first Venture was ZED, released in 2019 by Eagre Games, a studio formed by former Cyan developer Chuck Carter.
- ZED, 2019, Eagre Games
- Unwritten, 2020, Inkworks
- AREA MAN LIVES, TBA, Numinous Games
- The Last Clockwinder, TBA, Pontoco
- "About Cyan", Cyan website, accessed July 26, 2018.
- "Cyan Worlds, Inc. News", old Cyan website, accessed July 26, 2018. Archived from the original on October 15, 2001.
- "Cyan Updates Website and Logo!", Cyan website, accessed July 26, 2018. Archived from the original on June 18, 2018.
- "Cyan Ventures will publish VR narrative game Zed", Venture Beat, accessed November 15, 2018.