Reference:Aitrus's Map (D'ni)
D'ni text found on Aitrus's Map
Journey to the Surface
- .trebigto iglahrno okh rekaligo kogloet regidtahv
- With the temporary blessing of the Council we began the excavation.
- .loymaht terelin ril kodobahrelen rebishtah kodolahsahen trefilahdh teflin teeget
- Though contact wasn't made the tunnel was sealed at the top in working order.
- .met boogin prin gah tromets kokenen fah terthtes mot kokenen kohooren terthbroon ahnotahm
- This small winged creature was one of a group that was found in a lava tube.
- .rehevo kroen gahreesen gahederen terthtes don erthchir fah
- The swarm moves, eats, and sleeps as a group, as if it were a single organism.
- .kohooret ah met m'lah dotsahven t'fah tregahlpotee vogets tretahleeo
- We found this lizard living in one of the natural caves near the surface.
- .rem'lah sekhen poahnt bonooets b'rigahsen mot tornen frepradtee doreesloen remahrg melin mreprad
- The lizard has highly acidic saliva, which it spits at the rocks, dissolving the rock's outer layer.
- .gormot glahsen ah repoahnt tre'irvantee tregilotee gah trechirtee prin mot lereesloeet
- It then drinks the saliva along with the minerals, plants, and small organisms that have been dissolved.
- .rebishtah kodosayen kahgesh b'mes erth lenahokh yahrtee sen bretahleeo
- The tunnel was originally designed to require a journey of three days to the surface.
- .loymaht remishtahtahv robot tso rebishtah ril mahrenten resaytee kahg relenah gahth shentoen blo yahrtee sen f'toogo
- Though the actual construction of the tunnel doesn't follow the original designs, the journey still takes about three days on foot.
- .met kenen erthklay stofah tregilotee bahronet kolonet
- This is an example of one of the phosphorescent plants we discovered.
- .tooleet chilesh zith fregahlon roob repoytee tsoidahl tooleet megoyray mreprad
- They mainly grow low along the ground, but the glowing bulbs grow straight out from the rock.
- .retiwah kokenen kosayen t' Telooknahvah Gahrten
- The shaft was designed by Surveyors Guild Master Garten.
- .komesen redoyhahtee pradteegahl tor gahro b'fahsee t'biv tregahn D'nee gahvaileetee tren b'choylahnay
- It required the four greatest rock-working machines in all of the D'ni Empire and a few months to complete.
- Telooknahvah Gahrten kolonen ah metidhsay chay meprad ahnotahm ahbtseeets
- Surveyors Guild Master Garten discovered this fault line of magma-based basaltic rock.