I mostly go by the handle of Korov'ev. I happen to be the current Master of the Guild of Messengers, a member of the Guild of Linguists, and perhaps one day a Writer. New and old Messengers and Linguists are welcome to contact me for questions and feedback.
On the OpenUru.org wiki, I curate the Explorers Memorial and In Memoriam pages. If you know of names that are missing, or additional public info about those already present, please let me know. I can be reached at:
- Korov'ev on the Guild of Messengers' forum;
- Korovev on the Guild of Writers' forum;
- Korovev on the Guild of Archivists' forum;
- Korovev on the OpenUru.org forum;
- Korov van Noort on Facebook;
- Korovev#7967 on Discord.
Projects and activities
- Moderator of the All Guilds Meeting on Uru Live, every first Saturday of the month at 13:00 KI time (MT);
- Camera operator and Editor (and voice actor) for The Lost Art machinima by Mystitech Prod.;
- Host of the tours of the Fan Ages Touring Club on the Deep Island shard;
- Author of the D'ni Notes, a D'ni grammar primer;
- Curator of a guide on the Guild of Messengers' website about ways to play the game on macOS and Linux;
- Author of some PlayOnMac/Linux scripts to install Uru shards on those OSes;
- Author of some D'ni Python tools for date, number and transliteration conversions;
- Submitter of the proposal for the D'ni UCSUR encoding, for which I also re-encoded the D'ni Script typeface by C. Arenz and S. Ochs.