I mostly go by the handle of Korov'ev ( Karovyev). I can be reached at:
- Korovev#7967 on Discord;
- Korov van Noort on Facebook;
- Korovev on the Guild of Archivists' forum;
- Korovev on the Guild of Writers' forum;
- Korov'ev on the Guild of Messengers' forum;
- Korovev on the OpenUru.org forum.
Projects and activities
- Camera operator and Editor (and voice actor) for The Lost Art machinima by Mystitech Prod.;
- Host of the tours of the Fan Ages Touring Club on the Deep Island shard;
- Curator of the Fan Age Gallery on the Guild of Writers wiki;
- Curator of a guide on the Guild of Messengers' website about ways to play the game on macOS and Linux;
- Author of some PlayOnMac/Linux scripts to install Uru shards on those OSes;
- Author of the D'ni Notes, a D'ni grammar primer;
- Author of some D'ni Python tools for date, number and transliteration conversions;
- Submitter of the proposal for the D'ni UCSUR encoding, for which I also re-encoded the D'ni Script typeface by C. Arenz and S. Ochs.
- MOULa error codes, e.g. the infamous Net6;
- D'ni timeline (note that year 0 corresponds to 1 BCE, year -1 to 2 BCE, and so on);
- OOC chronology (OOC equivalent of the above);
- CavCon compiled data;
- Fan Ages, both on MOULa and the UAM;
- D'niverse wild theories of mine.