Guild of Miners
|Guild color||royal blue|
While not yet an official guild, the Miners were still instrumental in completing the first major excavation project in D'ni: expanding the network of tunnels which fed fresh air into the D'ni cavern. This project was undertaken in 84 DE, well before many advancements in stone-working technology had been made, so many non-Guild volunteers were also involved with this project.
The Guild of Miners was originally founded in 1124 by King Mararon as a minor Guild, but in 2488 DE, King Naygen made it a Major Guild – one of the 18 that helped govern D'ni – replacing the Guild of Fine Artists.
- Grand Master Rakeri