|This article is a stub. You can help the Archive by expanding it.|
This article is written from an OOC point-of-view. Events and elements in the D'ni Universe are regarded as fictional.
A robot or bot is an avatar piloted by a modified client. Bots can accept PM commands from other explorers and allow to 'cheat' the normal behavior of the game, e.g. linking or walking into places nomally unaccessible, change clothing on the fly, create special effects by mixing elements from different Ages, etc. Some bots can even assist the explorers in fan-made 'quests' or skydiving courses.
Bots are allowed by Cyan, on the condition that they follow certain rules, most importantly not affecting public Ages. A common strategy is to put a bot in a private instance and linking explorers to them on request.
- OHBot and BOMB, by OHB (both currently inactive);
- Lyrobot, by Lyrositor (currently inactive);
- MagicBot, MimiBot, Magic Treasure, Mimi Treasure,
Magic Skydiver, Mimi Skidiver, by Mister Magic (all currently inactive);
- Mir-o-bot, by Mirphak;
- Stone, by Stone;
- YodaBot, by Yoda.
- ↑ "OHBot Interface", accessed November 22, 2019. Archived from the original on March 8, 2019.
- ↑ AgeExplorer, "BOMB in the City!!! Help us deactivate it!!!". Myst Online forums. July 10, 2010.
- ↑ Lyrositor, "Lyrobot: A New AI for the Cavern". Myst Online forums. July 17, 2012.
- ↑ "Uru Magic Worlds", Facebook group, accessed November 22, 2019.