4th century DE
|<<||4th century DE||>>|
The 4th century DE was a D'ni century which lasted from 1875 DE to 2499 DE.
- 1876 DE: Construction of the Temple of Water is completed.
- 1902 DE: Construction of the Temple of the Sacred Stone is completed.
- 1975 DE: Jolatha, through King Me'erta, attempts to alter the Oath of the Guild of Writers. Her proposal is rebuffed following the suspicious death of her primary opponent in the debate, Grans Master Tremal.
- 1999 DE: Jolatha breaks into the Tomb of the Great King and moves several books and relics to the Temple of the Tree. The items are returned and the tomb re-sealed following Jolatha's sudden death two days later.
- 2014 DE: Gan is crowned King of D'ni.
- 2050 DE: The first signs of the great plague begin to appear.
- 2070 DE: Behnashiren is crowned King of D'ni.
- 2193 DE: Hemelin is crowned King of D'ni.
- 2255 DE: King Hemelin nearly dies from the great plague.
- 2260 DE: King Hemelin is cured of the plague with the help of a woman named Lalen.
- 2262 DE: The lost Books of Birenni are found, and a cure to the plague discovered within them.
- 2262 DE: King Hemelin and Lalen marry.
- 2268 DE: The Guild of Healers declares the great plague officially cured.
- 2356 DE: Naygen is crowned King of D'ni.
- c. 2390 DE: Beginning of the D'ni Renaissance.
- 2488 DE: The Guild of Miners completes its first successful extrusion-construction tests.
- 2488 DE: King Naygen promotes the Guild of Miners to Major Guild status, replacing the Guild of Fine Artists. In the process, the Guild of Fine Artists was broken into the Minor Guilds of Sculptors, Actors, Artists, and Musicians.