|This article is a stub. You can help the Archive by expanding it.|
The spark (also known as sparky, sparkle, or sparkly) is an object of unknown origin. It hovers some distance above a peculiar symbol on the ground, moves in the shape of an infinity symbol ( ∞ ) and flickers in different, bright colors.
Every month, the spark moved to a new location. It has so far been found at the following locations:
- January: in a corridor of the training center in Gahreesen.
- February: above the third pillar in the Pillar Room in Kadish Tolesa.
- March: above the waterfall past the bone arch in Eder Gira.
- April: next to the link-in point in the prison in Gahreesen.
- May: on the wall of an eder tomahn near the Great Shaft.
- June: in a kiva (hole) in Minkata.
- July: behind a track support pillar in Er'cana.
- August: at the top of the center pillar in Jalak.
- September: in the slave caves in Teledahn.
- October: in Phil's Relto.
- November: in the Great Zero.
- December: in Myst.
After that, the sparks' locations restarted and went through the same cycle. Later, all sparks simultaneously became available to everyone in their original places.